Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NEW RESOURCE!

SHOW ME YOUR MUMU! Warning, you will probably want one in every color.
When I first heard about this new line during October market, I was reluctant to go check it out, a mumu, really?  Being a die hard Fashion Scout and true sport I went to see it anyway. Much to my surprise, I LOVED it. SMYMM (for short), is the quintessential California Girl uniform.  Printed silk over sized tops, tunics, dresses and pants are designed with a total laid back, boho, Malibu vibe that anybody can wear. The line is is the brain child of Cammy and Cologne, two BFFs who met at Berkeley during collge. You can currently find SMYMM on their web site but I warn you, most everything sells out immediately and it is slim pickins. The good news is that they have expanded to full blown retail so you can soon find thier mumu's in LA at Planet Blue and other specialty stores at the end of January.  Sized S/M and M/L, $98.00.
 
Designers Cammy and Cologne model their mumu's!


 

$98.00 at show me your mumu.com
 http://www.showmeyourmumu.com/
 
 

picture courtesy of http://www.showmeyourmumu.com/
 


a sneak peek at new prints for spring
 
The modern mumu!

 
 



1 comment: