Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"I told you so!!!"

One of the best things about my job is that I get to say "I told you so!" It's not too often but often enough to keep me satisfied and my clients feeling like I am actually doing my job. If you have been a dedicated follower from the beginning you will remember the pair of skinny/flared jeans that I posted, the "fleggings," as I called them. I also said, flares will be a trend for Spring! Well it looks as though some of the biggest stores are now pushing the flare trend as well...... www.shopbop.com, Intermix, Free People and a slew of others...............
"I told you so!" 
 BREAKING NEWS!!! CITIZEN OF HUMANITY IS ALREADY TAKING RE-ORDERS FOR THEIR ANGIE, HIGH WAIST, SUPER FLARE JEAN!


Caption from http://www.shopbop.com/



Current Elliot Lowbell Jeans
  

Textile  Elizabeth and James
Jimmi Flare Jeans
    

Genetic Denim
Adriane Mid Rise Quilted back
 

JBrand Martini Bell Bottom Jeans

Citizens of Humanity Angie Super Flare Jeans
Citizen of Humanity, Angie high-rise, super flare jean
available at http://www.shopbop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment